ESG drives better business every day.
Before we invest, we consider a wide range of factors – among them, environmental, sustainability and governance. We believe these critical policies are at the forefront for successful business today, and we want to be sure our investment policies reflect this commitment.
It’s the right thing to do for our firm – and for the investors we’re proud to serve.
We’re proud to partner with companies who strive to achieve the following criteria:
- Policies that reduce impact and promote sustainability
- Compliance with EPA acts across clean air, conservation, and toxic substance controls
- Own and operate assets that lower greenhouse emissions and can be fully recycled through scrap and salvage
Employee Health and Safety
- Committed annual investment to employee onboarding, training and education
- Record of safety performance with a target of zero lost time injuries
- Industry certifications and readiness
Inclusive, Supportive Workplace
- Active employers of large-scale, high paying jobs
- Dedication to racial and gender equality through diverse hiring and promotion and anti-discrimination policies and practices
- Investment in programs that support the local communities
- Compliant with applicable regulations and standards
- Active in industry organizations and committees
- Highest level of ethical standards